Our New Rector
We are excited about welcoming a new Rector to St. Anne’s!
We deeply believe God is calling a very special individual into our midst who will be equally excited to invest in us. We are praying for someone who will nurture the unique character of St. Anne’s, and equip and encourage us to foster the growth of our church.
We seek a new Rector who will:
- invest in us and in our community, and who approaches our worship and our ministries with energy, warmth, an active faith, and a flexible approach.
- be a well-rounded leader who is comfortable across a wide range of responsibilities: from pastoral care, teaching, and liturgy, to stewardship, administrative, and social media skills.
- live nearby and provide pastoral care to us.
- be a pastoral presence on our campus and in the neighborhood.
- work well with clergy colleagues in the Diocese, and have a passion for inter-faith and inter-cultural dialogue.
- be able to balance the needs of our congregation as a whole, while investing in the wider community we serve.